Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formsubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
DesignAbility collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
In the event of customer “change of mind”
1. Non-personalized orders can be returned to us, at customer expense, for a full refund of the item cost. Shipping will not be refunded. The refund will be processed after we have received the returned items and can verify that it is in sale-able condition.
2. Personalized orders cannot be returned for a refund. We ask customers to select colors and fonts carefully, as these are a final customer choice and cannot be changed after the stationery has been printed. We also urge customers to proof their orders very carefully as we cut and paste what is written.
In the event of customer mistake on Personalized Information
Please contact us directly to discuss your options. email@example.com or call 801-913-0517
Proof your order carefully!
In the event of defective goods or a mistake made by DesignAbility
The defective or incorrect items will be replaced immediately and re-shipped at no charge within 48 hours. Should your order be time sensitive, or should other special conditions exist, please inform us accordingly and we will make every effort to meet your needs.
The DesignAbility Store Online Shipping Policy
Where Do We Ship
We ship ground service anywhere, see below for details.
Next Day, 2-Day, or Express orders may be placed via phone, 801-913-0517.
Shipping to Canada
Shipments to Canada do not include any customs fees, duties, brokerage fees, taxes, etc. All shipments to Canada are sent via postal service to obtain the lowest possible fees, therefore delivery times may vary from region to region. If a shipment is return due to a refusal to pay the above fees when the package is presented, the customer will be responsible for restocking charges incurred including all customs and shipping fees to return the shipment, which will be deducted from any refund to the customer. Please contact us any additional questions.
Shipments to countries outside the US (other than Canada) will have their delivery options evaluated on an order-by-order basis. A customer service representative will e-mail each customer the delivery methods and shipping rates available for their country. Once the customer has confirmed their choice of delivery method, the order will be shipped. Shipping estimates will not include any customs fees, duties, brokerage fees, taxes, etc. If a shipment is return due to a refusal to pay the above fees when the package is presented, the customer will be responsible for restocking charges incurred, including all customs and shipping fees to return the shipment, which will be deducted from any refund to the customer. Please call 801-913-0517 with any additional questions.
When you place an order with DesignAbility, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates will be sent via email. In stock merchandise typically is delivered to homes in 3-5 business days. Delivery times for shipments outside the continental US may vary. Large orders may take longer if reprinting is necessary.
We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facilities. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including: your destination address, how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for shipment, and whether you have requested that we minimize the number of shipments or ship items as they become available.
Our estimated shipping dates are always a range of dates. It is entirely possible for an item that has not shipped by the beginning of the date range to still arrive within our stated delivery estimate.
We calculate delivery estimates by taking our estimated shipping dates and adding the time it takes a package to travel from our facilities to your destination address.
- Personal or commercial use
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may only be installed on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects.
- All other items may only be used in a single commercial project.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client
- On its own, or as part of a new work
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale
- Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under the License, please respect the creator and contact DesignAbility for clarification.
P.O. Box 9933 SLC, UT 84109