This License gives you the right to use any item purchased at DesignAbility in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client, but the item cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Here’s what this License allows for each item at DesignAbility:
- Personal or commercial use
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may only be installed on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects.
- All other items may only be used in a single commercial project.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client
- On its own, or as part of a new work
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale
- Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under this License, please respect the creator and contact DesignAbility for clarification.